You can set up an email account in Microsoft Outlook and manage your email account.
1. Open Outlook.
2. Go to File > Info and click on Add Account.
3. Enter your full email address, such as email@example.com, and click Connect.
4. In Advance Setup, select IMAP.
5. Enter IMAP details as provided below the screenshot but change the hostname to your server hostname and make sure that your IMAP port is correct.
6. Enter your email password and click Connect.
7. Finally, click on Done.
You can now manage your newly-added email from the left sidebar under the Home tab of Outlook.